Sunday, March 22, 2009

22 - 3 - 09 .

Hello .

Woah . Since today is 22 . 3 . 09 means that there is 9 more months to my birthday .

Today woke up quite early and went to the sembawang hawker center for the famous ' Kway Chap ' with my family .

After that went for a hair cut as my hair always got caught by the DM in my school .

Went home after my hair cut as to finish up my DnT project work which I am lazy .

I thought I could get a new phone today but sadly my contract was just 4 days away to end . So I am getting a new phone next week . Wee !

Watched ' I am legend ' last part as I didn't know until Suzanne told me that it was showing on HBO . Hope they are showing again but due to school stuffs like CCA I had to stay back in school . :(

Alright .
School is re-opening tomorrow .

Good Night everyone .

~!Peace Out !~

No comments:

Post a Comment