Friday, April 17, 2009

Sports Day !

Bad luck , Bad luck .
Actually I don't have any track events at all but sadly Mr Siva wrote my name down and so I got to run .

After the dismissal , I went to gabriel 's house to get changed and also used him computer . After that we made our way to the Yio chu kang 's stadium .

When it was my track event I was so nervous but yet I still went for the run .

After everything , Kam Ler , Chong boon , Gabriel , Gary and I decided to go Yio chu kang 's gym which was quite near to the stadium .

After GYM-ING we deicided to have dinner together at AMK central before going home .


Haha . I found a picture which was took by someone , 2 years back then when we are having sports day .

And the other one which taken by Gabriel Tan . Argh .


*Sherman looks evil . Haha !











*Finger of Death .

No comments:

Post a Comment