Saturday, May 23, 2009

22 - 5 - 09

Hello .

Nothing special happened in school ,
During the lesson was checking of our exam scripts ,
And I just found out that the papers I failed is because of my carelessness .

After school went to Matthew 's house ,
No offence . As his room is really messy but looks cool too ,
Thanks Matthew for lending me the Pokemon Comics . Haha .

Went back home and got prepared then make my way to bugis ,
As usual Bf.nut Training but this time is at a new shopping mall named Iluma beside Bugis Street
There was a new opened LAN ( Cyber Cafe ) at that shopping mall which was named Colosseum ,
And it was free LAN gaming so we do not have to pay ,
After the LAN,we all went to have McDonalds for dinner.
Then later took bus 88 home .

Not much to post . D:

BYE !


Signed out ,
Taro .

No comments:

Post a Comment