Monday, June 15, 2009



tagged by : Suzanne .

Full name : Taro Wong Wei Wen ( ARGH )
Nickname : NONE !

Current :
Drinking - Coke
Eating - Jack N Jill Potato Chips
Mood - BORED ~
Doing - Using the computer
Listening - Linkin Park - New divide



Why ,Where ,What ,Who ,When ?
Why ?
are you quiet ? Because everyone is sleeping now .
are you blogging ? Because of your questions .
are you loving someone ? Because they give me money . JK . ( because they grow on me. even though i feel like they're attached to my hip, i wouldn't want to have them anywhere else . )
are you always helping ? They beg me ...
are your parents working ? For ME ! and for the family too .

Where ?
are you ? Earth , Singapore .
is your phone ? Beside me .
is your love one ? Earth , Singapore .
is your parents ? Sleeping .
is your bed ? Behind me .

What ?
are you trying to proof ? Proof what ?
are you blogging ? Answers for the quiz .
is the person you LOVE doing ? Sleeping ?
are your parents doing as ? Taro 's Parents .
is your bed colour ? Currently . It is Blue and Teal .

Who ?;
are you ? Taro .
are you tagging to do this quiz ? Living things .
is the person you loveee ? A - Z .
are your parents ? Taro 's Parents .
is lying on your bed ? No one .

When ?;
are you going out ? When someone ask me out .
is your phone ringing ? When someone phone me .
are you going out with your love one ? Anytime .
are your parents coming back ? They are already back .
are you changing your bed sheet ? When I can see mushrooms growing out .

Tag 15 person to do this quiz:

No comments:

Post a Comment